A friend sent me this picture from her recent Florida vacation. I’ll explain the many errors.
- First paragraph. First red circle should be “larger” and second small red circle should be the closing parenthesis mark.
- Third paragraph – extra space between “omega” and the dash.
- Next red circle, “lobster” isn’t capitalized in other parts of the paper.
- The next two red circles – the first circled word should be “than” and there should be a period at the end of the sentence.
- The last red circle should be “younger ones” if you’re going to talk about multiple “older lobsters.”